A MICRO introduction
The aim of the MICRO international conference series is to celebrate the burgeoning community of researchers and policy-makers concerned by the Plastic Pollution challenge and this from Macro to nano.
MICRO conference series serves as a means to: (i) Identify current research limits and new challenges, (ii) Facilitate open access to the breadth of ongoing research and (iii) contribute a collaborative effort to our continuously expanding community.
The names of the conferences tell you something about the evolution of the conference series :
- MICRO 2024: Plastic Pollution from MACRO to nano ;
- MICRO 2022, Online Atlas Edition: Plastic Pollution from MACRO to nano ;
- MICRO 2020, Fate and Impacts of Microplastics: Knowledge and responsibilities ;
- MICRO 2018, Fate and Impacts of Microplastics: Knowledge, actions, and solutions ;
- MICRO 2016, Fate and Impacts of Microplastics: From the coastline to the open sea.