Microplastics in stormwater runoff and stormwater treating systems

, Adyel Tanveer M..

Plastic pollution is a ubiquitous planetary threat, affecting aquatic ecosystems globally. The current global production of plastic is over 300 Mt per year, only 20% is recycled and the remaining about 80% of which is accumulated in the environment. These plastics eventually break down into microplastics (MPs;

View online